Reliable and fast Composer deployments
- Redundant infrastructure to ensure your deployments never fail and your developers can work at any time. Packages will be installed from your proxy with a fallback to GitHub, ensuring a maximum availability.
- Higher bandwidth for faster installations. You can set up Toran in your local network or on a server near you.
Easily host private packages
Toran is easy to install and configure, and provides you with a web interface to conveniently manage and list your private Composer packages. It uses a file-based configuration that is easy to manage from the command line but also allows changes over the web interface. Whatever suits you best.
Support Composer and Packagist
The Toran license fee not only goes towards improving Toran itself. It also funds Composer and Packagist development and hosting. Supporting Toran means supporting open-source, making sure the PHP package ecosystem as a whole remains healthy and that your developers can find the best open-source libraries faster.
Toran Proxy is being phased out. Try Private Packagist instead!
Private Packagist is the newer, improved version of Toran Proxy, which is provided as both a Software-as-a-Service and on-premise self-hosted version.
- Hosts your private Composer packages
- Proxies code downloads, either as zip archives or git clones
- Proxies Packagist and alternative repositories for Drupal, Magento, WP, etc.
- Protects you from GitHub and other code hosts being down
- Faster downloads from a server near you on a server your own
Toran Proxy requires PHP 5.3.9 or above (including PHP 7) and the following PHP extensions need to be enabled: OpenSSL, ctype, JSON, XML.
Licenses are issued by Nelmio AG, CHE-236.742.577, and covered by the End User License Agreement.